Terms & Conditions
This website is operated by Plastercraft Southern LTD. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Plastercraft Southern LAT. Plastercraft Southern LTD offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here. Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website.
- Plastercraft Southern LTD agrees to sell and the Customer agrees to buy the goods ordered through this website.
- By placing the order for goods through Plastercraft Southern LTD you are deemed to accept the terms and conditions of sale.
- All prices – unless specified include GST.
- We can revise our prices at any time prior to accepting your order.
- Purchase prices are given in New Zealand dollars unless otherwise stated.
- You are bound to pay us the price once we accept your order. A quotation does not give rise to a binding contract until you place an order which we subsequently accept.
- By credit card through a secure payment gateway.
- Can be paid on pickup if you choose.
Risk and ownership
- Risk of any loss, damage or deterioration of or to the goods passes to you on delivery.
- Ownership of the goods remains with us and does not pass to you until you pay all amounts you owe to us or resell the goods in accordance with these terms.
- We shall not be liable for any delays or failure in complying with any obligation imposed on us under any contract or for any loss or damage (including indirect or consequential loss of profits, data or damage) as claimed by you.
- Our total liability to you is limited to the price of those goods and services supplied by us to which the liability relates.We will not, in any case, be liable for any consequential or special damages, including loss of business profits.
- You hereby indemnify and will keep us indemnified against all obligations and liabilities incurred by an act or omission by you in relation to this agreement.
- We have the right to cancel this agreement (without prejudice to any of its rights) immediately upon any of the events that commit a breach of this agreement and the breach is not remedied within 14 days of notification of the breach by us.
- Upon termination we will be entitled to repossess and resell any unpaid goods within the term of terms risk and ownership. Termination shall not relieve you from any liability or responsibility that has arisen before the date of termination.
- These terms apply to all transactions where we supply goods to you.
- If at any time any provision of this agreement becomes illegal, invalid or unenforceable neither the legal validity nor enforceability of the remaining provisions shall in any way be affected or impaired.
These Terms of Service and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this site or in respect to The Service constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms of Service shall not be construed against the drafting party.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
Changes to terms of service
- You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at this page.
- We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes.
- Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.
- This contract and its terms are governed by, and shall be construed in accordance with, the laws of New Zealand. Both parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Zealand
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at email@example.com